Thursday, April 12, 2012

Update on Adele

Hey Hey! Piano lessons seem to be flying by this week.  Everyone is in an amazing sunshiny mood! I swear this beautiful early summer is the culprit!

I just thought I'd stop by and let you guys know how amazed I am with my piano students playing Adele's Someone Like You.  Something about this song makes my girls really push and practice every day! They are becoming attached to their metronomes as much as their cell phones.  Its so fulfilling to watch them come to the realization that hard work and learning to use knew tools can get them to the place they want to be with their songs.  I am a firm believer in finding what style of music speaks to you, and then enhancing your knowledge of music theory and form through that.  Everybody learns best when they're having fun!!

**Time-slots still available for in-home piano lessons in Charleston and the surrounding areas.  Shoot me and email (ashleyerinw@gmail.com) or give me a call/text (803-370-1275) to book a spot! I can't wait to hear from you :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment