Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Song of the Week

Lets step back in time for a moment shall we??  Everybody remember the movie Anastasia?


One of my all time favorites!  In the movie her music box plays a song called Once Upon a December.  It has always been one of my favorites and a long time ago I found the sheet music for it.  Every now and then on a rainy day I'll pull that out and start playing.  Its the kind of song that you can feel in your bones.  I found this on YouTube so you can hear the song and see some of the work:  Once Upon a December.  You've got to practice hard if you want to get this one down guys...its no easy feat....but its EVER so worth it in the end :D


**Everybody remember:  I've got a couple of In-Home Piano Lesson time-slots still available for Charleston, SC and surrounding areas!  Shoot me an email (ashleyerinw@gmail.com) or a text/phone call (803.370.1275) and we can start playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment