Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Play me, I'm Yours




These videos are a little old...but I ran across them today and I love them!!! British artist Luke Jerram started "Play Me, I'm Yours" and it has been pulling people together since 2008.  It's amazing how a little bit of impromptu music can draw such a crowd!  Whether they have never touched a piano before, or they've been playing for twenty years, these public "Play me, I'm Yours" pianos are attracting everyone!  How much fun would it be for a bunch of us to get together and play in downtown Charleston, or out on Folly Beach?! What would you choose to play???  Maybe its time to bring "Play Me, I'm Yours" to our little corner of the world.  Food for thought for this fun-loving piano teacher and her wonderful students.  


No comments:

Post a Comment